- Attach many locations to a single map easily
- Add and display map legends
- Attach location types to a legend
- Categorize your locations into types represented by a toggle in the map legend
- Assign your locations to more than one location type
- Responsive and will work on any device
- Includes over +100 custom designed marker pins
- Fully integrated with Google Maps API
- Ability to add multiple maps each map has it's own locations
- Ability to add description to your map listing
- GeoCoder tool to get latitude and longitude easily
- Ability to add custom content tabs for your map listing
- Choose map type: Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid or Terrain
- Enable or disable display of the Map type control
- Change default zoom level from 1 to 12
- Define the maximum zoom level
- Enable or disable zooming with the mouse wheel
- Ability to allow the user to drag the map with the mouse
- Show or hide pan controls on the map
- Enable or disable street view controls on the map
- Change map size in template or using config parameters
- Change Legends position: above, below, left sidebar or right sidebar
- Ability to change sidebar width if legend position in the left or right
- Define the default state of markers on your maps
- Show or hide tab of locations list
- Ability to display tab locations list first
- Ability to add metadata of map listing
- Easy backend management of maps
- Google FitBounds methods support (the map will automatically zoom and pan so all markers fit as nicely as possible within the visible bounds of the map)
- Fullscreen functionality to the map view using the HTML5 Fullscreen API
- Snazzy Maps API integration
- Google MarkerClusterer support (clustering markers within close range of each other into a single clickable point)
- Find My Location button (Using geolocation information provided by the users device the user can find their location at the press of a button)
- Ability to add multiple legends
- Ability to add subtitle to each legend
- Easy backend management of legends
Location Type Features
- Ability to add multiple location types
- Easy backend management of location types
- Attach location type to a legend
- Choose default marker for location type
- Define custom fields for each location type
- Custom fields supported: textbox, textarea, link, email, image, select list, multiselect list
- Ability to add multiple locations
- Easy backend management of locations
- Attach location to map
- Attach location to a primary location type
- Attach location to multiple additional location types
- Add main image to location
- Add description, address and phone to location
- GeoCoder tool to get latitude and longitude easily
- You can use marker of the primary location type or use an alternative marker
- Ability to fill custom fields predefined by the primary location type
- Ability to change Infobox link type (own page, url, map, menu item or no link)
- Searching of locations using standard Joomla search functionality
- and more ....
- Joomla Auto update system
- Integration with Joomla Search
- Component documented inside
- Use Joomla MVC Structure
- Support via Ticket system
- 8 Months free updates
- Cheap price
Map Listing - Frontend
Dashboard - Backend
Geocoder tool - Backend
Defining custom fields - Backend
- Changing items state in list don't work in Joomla 3.9.0 and higher [All list views] [backend]
- Remove primary type from other types [location view] [backend]
- Deprecated code [location view] [backend]
- $this->getForm() replaced with $this->form [location view] [backend]
- Duplicated set query in checklocationtypes method [location view]
- Ability to add custom css that applies on JoomMap views
- Added Plugins menu in left sidebar [Backend]
- Download ID input don't save the value [Backend dashboard]
- Added Plugins menu in left sidebar [Backend dashboard]
- Default clustering images link dead, replaced with a new one [Marker clustering plugin]
- Removed img tag from submenu tags in joommap.xml [Backend]
- Missed plugins and modules language files [Build]
- some plugin language files missed
- module not installed
- Improved location view layout
- Display Location Type as badge in location items list
- Ability to show or hide the sidebar filter
Check Full ChangeLog
How/When/Where can I download the product?
After the payment process you can instantly download the product from the Customer Area section. (Navigate to My Account > My Downloads)
In addition, we will send you an order confirmation email with all order and download information, so you can check back any time in the future.
Can I download new updates of product?
Yes, You will have 8 months free downloads any new updates of purchased products from your purchase date.
Can I modify the source code of product?
Yes, you are authorized to make any modifications to achieve your desired intention. All code are open for modification if you need.
Can I re-sell products?
No. You are not allowed to re-sell our products. However, you are entitled to customize them for your clients.
What kind of support do you offer?
We provide support through:
- Documentation: You can find 60% the answers for technical issues in our Users Guide & Documentation page.
- Community Forum: For all customers, both Free and Paid User.
- Premium Support by Email: Premium support is provided for active membership. You can contact us to assist you.
- Official support hours is from 9:00 — 17:00 Monday to Friday (GMT 00) with reply time of max 24 hrs.