- Frontend Submision, turn your users into authors and give them the possibility to create their recipes
- Recipe Manager, easy-to-use management screen with numerous edition features
- Responsive + Bootstrap 2 and 3 compatible, works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers
- Multi Language Support, recipes or categories can be associated with a language for multi language cookbooks.
- On-the-fly quantity converter, adapt the quantity of ingredients according to the number of people. How Convenient!
- Share Recipe, share your recipes using Facebook, twitter, pinterest, stumble upon and other social networks
- Nutrition Facts, Kcals, carbs, salt, proteins... JoomRecipe is also perfect for diet websites
- Recipe Price Management, should you need to provide a price for your recipes, it is possible
- Rate Manager, give your community the opportunity to rate the recipes
- Recipe Tags, link recipes together using tags
- Times viewed, know what are your most famous recipes thanks to their view counters
- Eco-print Feature, make your users save ink by only printing what they need
- Watermarked Pictures, protect your original pictures thanks to automatic watermark
- Support Videos, make your website more interactive using videos!
- Report Comments, keep your content clean and get informed of abusive comments
- Shopping Lists, manage your shopping lists, print them out or flash them with your smartphone and check your shopping lists at the supermarket
- Meal Planner, help your users plan their meals for the week thanks to our nice drag and drop meal planner!
- Alphabetical Search, browse and filter recipes easily by letters.
- Module Positions, customize your content using internal module positions and display ads, banners or any content.
- Content Plugin, display recipes in your Joomla articles easily using shortcode.
- Intuitive Control Panel, well organized backend screens, search features & filters
- Category Manager, create as many categories as you want. Categories can be nested. No depth limitation
- Recipe Moderation, keep your content clean thanks to the approval process
- Comment Moderation, decide who can comment and manage comments easily
- Email Notifications, stay informed of new recipes and comments posted on your website
- Auto Update System, just add your licence key and update JoomRecipe automatically
- Layouts, single column, dual column or thumbnails layout. You have the choice
- List By Category, display your recipes by category
- Pagination, paginate your content as you want to
- Display Control, enable/disable display on a per-field basis
- Most Viewed Recipes, display your most popular recipes
- Latest Recipes, display your latest recipes
- Featured Recipes, display your featured recipes
- User Favourites, display your favourites recipes
- Archive List, display recipes archive list
- Extensible Units, looking for a flexible way to manage your cookbook? Add new ingredient units to the predefined list of units (grams, kilos, pounds, etc)
- Extensible Ingredients Group, recipes might necessitate several preparations (sauce, seasoning, etc). Create as much ingredient groups as needed
- Gallery Module, define which recipes to put in image slider (latest, most viewed, best rated, etc)
- Search Module & Plugin, extend Joomla native search to include your recipes. Joomla Smart Search is also supported.
- JomSocial & EasySocial Integration, display user favorites and user-created recipes in profile
- Disqus Integration, Spoil your community thanks to Disqus!
More Powerful features
- Powerful Search Engine, include (or exclude) ingredients from your search. Search (or not) over recipe names, tags, description
- Fine Grained Permissions, based on Joomla Permissions. Who can create, edit, delete, manage recipes and comments?
- Supports US/METRICS, JoomRecipe has been thought to answer worldwide expectations. US or metrics quantities display is a built-in feature
- Google Rich Snippets, tell Google your content is recipes. You just need to activate the feature to use microformats
- Well Coded Pages, Canonical URLs, Google recommandations followed. We are proud of our code quality
Page Landing - Categories List
Recipe Listing - Ingredients + Infos
Recipe Listing - Directions + Video
Recipe Listing - Notes + Nutrition facts
Recipe listing - Reviews
Administration - Dashboard
Administration - Recipe Manager
- Don't allow empty title when adding a new shopping list [Shopping lists view]
- User interface completely changed of edit page [Shopping list view]
- Selecting ingredients design and interactions improved [Shopping list view]
- User Interface of shopping list more organized [Shopping list view]
- Use light badge class if category recipe count is 0 [Categories view]
- Author name in page header hidden for all small devices [Recipe view]
- PHPnotice [Shopping list view]
- Add ingredient button removed [Shopping list view]
- PHP notice in print layout [Shopping list view]
- Recipe view break sidebar for template based on UIKIT
- New parameters to control what to display in recipe print [Backend]
- Default layout changed to grid instead of accordion [Recipes list module] [backend]
- Vote now uses JLayout for better reuse and less code duplication
- Margin bottom added to description block in grid with details layout [Recipes List]
- Layout select option was not workin [Recipes list module] [backend]
- Missed dashboard constant language in sys.ini file [Language] [backend]
- PHP notice in readmore link [Recipes list]
- Removed css code that change body font in Bootstrap 4 [Recipes List]
- Wrong dashboard link in Joomla components menu [Backend]
- Added class rounded for thumbnails layout [Recipes List]
- Some missed recipes params [Landing page]
- Cuisine filter value problem in cuisines layout [Recipes view]
- Bootstrap 4 support
- Joomla custom fields integration
- Ability to remove IDs from SEF urls
- Gallery support in recipe listing
- Vegan field
- Ability to search by tags
- Slideshow layout for Recipes module
- Grid layout for Recipes module
- Simple list layout support unstyled and group design for Recipes module
- Carousel layout for recipes and reviews modules
- Ability to customize labels of categories and cuisines
- Customizable featured badge in recipe listing
- Ability to show/hide featured badge
- Ability to order recipes and cuisines from backend
- Ability to disable cuisines feature
- Font Awesome icons instead of old bootstrap 2 icons
- New parameter to hide browse by categories title
- Ability to change recipe layout by using menu item param [landing page]
- And more features .....
- Improved rating field (now use CSS instead of images)
- No more duplicated links for recipes and categories
- Ability to remove IDs from SEF urls
- Improved categories items layout
- All recipes layouts design improved
- Improved recipe printing
- Pending approval and expired in alerts instead of using pictures
- Categories recipes count now with dynamic badges [landing page]
- New alpha index design [landing page]
- Image upload design in form improved [form view]
- Added icons to cards titles [form view]
- Better organization of recipe tab options [Global configuration]
- Hide show/hide fields if use recipe settings option set to yes [Backend] [Config / recipe edition tab]
- Config constant languages moved to sys language file [Backend] [language]
- Show/hide nutrition facts better organization [Edit form]
- Directions automatic numbering option moved to recipe tab [Config]
- JLayout for cuisines in recipes list [Recipes view]
- Hide category description block if empty [category view]
- Favorites module design improved
- Single recipe layout now use horizontal card layout [single recipe module]
- And more improvements .....
- $ replaced by jQuery to avoid jQuery conflict in edit form [frontend]
- Some bugs in ingredients field when saving form [JS] [Edit form]
- Wrong language constant [Wall layout]
- Duplicate helpers folder in xml file of component
- Filtering problem if title is not set [model recipes] [frontend]
- Bootstrap version should be by default enabled
- PHP notice of count function in landingpage view
- Pagination design broken
- Removed background shadow and borders in admin views
- Removed non used param "cat_picture_style"
- Removed some br tags [form view]
- JS error when submitting recipe form [backend] [recipe form]
- Description block not hidden if disabled in config [Edit form]
- Difficulty and cost fields not hidden if disabled in config [Edit form]
- Recipe price field design broken [Edit form]
- Reload frontend language file after loading backend language file [Frontend] [Entry point]
- Load global language file before loading backend language file [Frontend] [Entry point]
- Show/hide video fixed [Edit form] [Recipe view]
- Page header cuisine language tag not translated if no cuisine selected [cuisines layout]
- Select category text missed [categories module]
- () missed in recipes number [categories module] [dropdown layout]
- And more fixes .....
- Missed ingredients column in sql file for new installation
- White background removed from recipe item for more templates compatibility
Check Full ChangeLog
How/When/Where can I download the product?
After the payment process you can instantly download the product from the Customer Area section. (Navigate to My Account > My Downloads)
In addition, we will send you an order confirmation email with all order and download information, so you can check back any time in the future.
Can I download new updates of product?
Yes, You will have 8 months free downloads any new updates of purchased products from your purchase date.
Can I modify the source code of product?
Yes, you are authorized to make any modifications to achieve your desired intention. All code are open for modification if you need.
Can I re-sell products?
No. You are not allowed to re-sell our products. However, you are entitled to customize them for your clients.
What kind of support do you offer?
We provide support through:
- Documentation: You can find 60% the answers for technical issues in our Users Guide & Documentation page.
- Community Forum: For all customers, both Free and Paid User.
- Premium Support by Email: Premium support is provided for active membership. You can contact us to assist you.
- Official support hours is from 9:00 — 17:00 Monday to Friday (GMT 00) with reply time of max 24 hrs.