Help & Support

1. yves boisselier
  2. JoomProject
  3. Saturday, 02 February 2019
Hi,
I would like to monitor this type of activities:
- I have different communities like a network of organisations which are managing sub-organisations
- each of these sub organisations can have clients and they need to manage projects for their clients.
- a project can include several phases which can run in parallel for some of the phases
- for each phase I need to record a set of several key performance indicators (chosen from a library of KPIs and then recording a score and a comment), this set of KPIs is then monitored over a period of time (i.e. that the scores+comments are stored for set of KPIs each time a monitoring action is done).
- then I may want to access the corresponding data (depending on user's rights) and use them for calculations and/or graphs.

So, in terms of questions:
1°) is it possible to implement the structure of communities of organisations/sub-organisations + Clients / Projects + Phases + monitoring periods?
2°) is it possible to define customised fields and set of fields (for instance within a task).
3°) is it possible to define a library of KPIs and to re-use them into customised fields (like the set of labels for the scores/comments to be collected in the custom fields added to a task)?
4°) is it possible to access the stored data and use them for calculations/graphs?
Please let me know what would be possible and what would need specific code (and in the case of specific case, if you are are to provide the corresponding service)?
5°) is it possible to nest tasks?

Thanks in advance
yves
Comment
There are no comments made yet.

There are replies in this post but you are not allowed to view the replies from this post.