- Jobs management
- Companies, candidates, replies management
- Locations and fields management for Jobs
- Lightweight and very fast
- Custom fields support
- Email notifications
- ACL support
- Assign candidate or company user to a specified Joomla group
Job Listing Features
- Attach job to a company from backend
- Add job title and description
- Choose job location (ability to attach 3 locations)
- Choose job fields (ability to attach 3 fields)
- Choose job listing publishing period
- Attach a company contact to job
- Set job starting time
- Choose job time type (Full-time, Flexi-time, Fixed-term contract, Casual workers)
- Choose length of employment (Indefinite period, Length C, Length D)
- Choose contract (Employment contract, Business Licence, Fixed-term Contract)
- Extend job with cutsom fields (example: Responsibilities, Requirements ....)
- Control job listing activation (manual or auto activation after creation)
- Global publish daycount for each job listing
- Control company info how to be displayed in job listing (Full, Basic or None)
- Email notification when new job created and published with ability to customize email message and subject
Jobs List Features
- Easy jobs management from backend
- Jobs list view with filter (you can filter by location, field )
- Can filter jobs quickly by recommended, field, location, contract, replied to, Favorited
- Can add personal information like name, surname, picture, gender ....
- Ability to extend personal information by custom fields (example: skills, website, phone, fb profile ....
- Ability to manage experiences, educations, certifications, files (cv, cover letter ...) and languages
- Ability to choose preferred jobs (by choosing locations and fields)
- Reply to a job
- Application history
- Share a job to a friend
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Receiving alerts about new job offers
- Ability to download CV as PDF
- Email notification when new candidate registered with ability to customize email message and subject
- Email notification when new candidate replied to a job with ability to customize email message and subject
- Auto thumbnails generation for candidate picture
- Attach a new user candidate to Joomla group during registration
- Submit new jobs
- Manage own jobs easily (edit, unpublish, copy)
- Check candidates database
- Add company logo
- Extend company informations by custom fields (example: company form, employees number, activity, contact info, address ...)
- Ability to attach more contacts
- Email notification when new company registered with ability to customize email message and subject
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Receiving notifications of events related to the company
- Auto thumbnails generation for company picture
- Attach a new user company to Joomla group during registration
- Jobs search form
- Jobs listing
- Login/Register based on role (candidate or company)
3rd party Integrations
- AcyMailing Integration (create subscribers & subscribe to lists based on preferences in Easy Jobs user profile)
- CiviCRM Integration (create contacts & their relations)
- Plugin for importing jobs of companies from G2 (jobs.cz)
Frontend - Jobs list with filter
Frontend - Job details
Frontend - Add new job
Frontend - Candidate dashboard
Frontend - Company dashboard
Frontend - Edit company
Frontend - Edit candidate
Frontend - Candidate profile
Frontend - Reply to a job
Frontend - Send job to a friend
Frontend - Jobs list module
Frontend - add experience in candidate profile
Frontend - add language in candidate profile
Frontend - add education in candidate profile
Frontend - add file in candidate profile
Backend - Dashboard
Backend - Jobs management
Backend - Companies management
Backend - Custom fields management
Backend - Configuration
- Config menu added in sidebar [backend] [dashboard]
- Using tabs for fields on editing job, seeker or company item [backend]
- Default ordering of custom fields by ID instead of title [backend] [custom fields view]
- Separator highlighted in custom fields manager [backend] [custom fields view]
- Display message to choose target of custom fields [backend] [custom fields view]
- Missed router class in jobs and search modules
- Show candidate profile button broken [backend] [replies view]
- HTML code stripped from description in job edit view [Backend]
- Fatal error route class nout found [login module]
- Create date empty when new company added or edited
- Can't access to job details view if publish down date is not set
- Jobs module don't show jobs if publish down date is not set
- Alias missed in job url of module
- Broken HTML in Seeker Edit form
- Wrong class name in install file
- Images size of sample data reduced
- Wrong module folder names in Phing Build file
- Wrong languages files path of modules in Phing Build file
Check Full ChangeLog
How/When/Where can I download the product?
After the payment process you can instantly download the product from the Customer Area section. (Navigate to My Account > My Downloads)
In addition, we will send you an order confirmation email with all order and download information, so you can check back any time in the future.
Can I download new updates of product?
Yes, You will have 8 months free downloads any new updates of purchased products from your purchase date.
Can I modify the source code of product?
Yes, you are authorized to make any modifications to achieve your desired intention. All code are open for modification if you need.
Can I re-sell products?
No. You are not allowed to re-sell our products. However, you are entitled to customize them for your clients.
What kind of support do you offer?
We provide support through:
- Documentation: You can find 60% the answers for technical issues in our Users Guide & Documentation page.
- Community Forum: For all customers, both Free and Paid User.
- Premium Support by Email: Premium support is provided for active membership. You can contact us to assist you.
- Official support hours is from 9:00 — 17:00 Monday to Friday (GMT 00) with reply time of max 24 hrs.