Add your first company details in JoomCompany
1 - First time after installation
The first time you open JoomCompany you can choose between
- Creating a new company
- Installing sample data (recommanded)
In case you don't choose install sample data, you need to create everything from scratch.
2 - Edit company details
To edit you company data click on "Business" menu item in left sidebar then edit your company
Business view opens with the following data fields
- As a general rule
- Name - What is the name of your company, trade or association?
- Management - This is the Joomla user who creates the company
- Presettings (proposed in all documents)
- Rate of taxes - the tax rate can be edited in each document and documents with different tax rates can also be managed
- Tax - is the taxation of the products: not, inclusive (included in the price), exclusive (price + tax rate)
- Default note - suggested for all documents
In the lower area you can make some customization to navigation, reports and data fields:
- Categories in the navigation - You can decide which categories should be shown in the menu bar for a faster access
- Data fields - You can store additional information in data fields and make them visible in your template for PDF, Email, Print etc. A good example for usage are your bank information in the footer.
- Reports - You can decide which documents folders represent revenue and which the expenditure