1 - Introduction
Easy Youtube Videos is Joomla Module that let you display Youtube videos, channels and playlists easily inside your Joomla website using last Google API.
2 - How to get YouTube API
You need a Google Account to access the Google API Console, request an API key, and register your application.
After creating your project, make sure the YouTube Data API is one of the services that your application is registered to use:
If your application will use any API methods that require user authorization, read the authentication guide to learn how to implement OAuth 2.0 authorization.
3 - How to enable Joomla update system for Easy Youtube Videos
For Joomla 3
- Download this plugin : https://www.joomboost.com/joomla-plugins/product/15-plugins/164-jb-update-helper.html
- Enable this plugin (JB Update Helper) in plugins manager and enter your download ID to enable live update. Log into your account and get the download id from https://www.joomboost.com/my-products.html
For Joomla 4
- Login to Joomla 4 backend
- Go to system -> update sites
- Then click on title Easy Youtube Videos and enter your download ID key
- If you don't see Download ID key is missing message, please check update site link of Easy Youtube Videos then click on rebuild