This is a plugin that provides functionality for making a payment via Authorize.Net. It uses Direct Post Method to process the transaction.
- API Login ID and Transaction Key - Your API Login ID and Transaction Key are unique pieces of information specifically associated with your payment gateway account. These two values are only required when setting up an Internet connection between your e-commerce Web site and the payment gateway.
- IMPORTANT: The API Login ID and Transaction Key protect your payment gateway account from unauthorized use and should not be shared with anyone.
- MD5 Hash - The MD5 Hash security feature allows you to authenticate transaction responses from the payment gateway. You may establish a unique MD5 Hash value that the payment gateway will use when encrypting responses for transactions submitted for your account.
- Live URL - This is a URL where the system will send user data.
- Return URL - This is a URL where AuthorizeNet will redirect the baker when he completes his payment.
- Notify URL - This is a URL where AuthorizeNet will send information about processed transaction and its status.
- Display Fields - This option enables viability of the form field that will be displayed on your website. The user have to fill this fields.
- Display Info - This option displays an additional information about payment process.
Sandbox is a test tool for developers that provide accounts on test servers where you will be able to make payments without real money. You will be able to test the payment process and to receive transaction data. When you are done with tests, and you are ready to move to the production services, you must disable the sandbox.
Note: AuthorizeNet only works with USD in sandbox mode.
- Enable Sandbox - Enable or disable the sandbox.
- Sandbox URL - This is a URL where the system will send "fake" data.