We have updated the best recipes manager component for Joomla to 220.127.116.11 version. this new version comes with many improvements for user interface, also we did fix some bugs.
Good News for JoomRecipe users, the best recipe management component for Joomla! was updated to v1.2 that brings more than 20 new feature and improvement.
What's New ?
- Bootstrap 4 support
- Joomla custom fields integration
- Ability to remove IDs from SEF urls
- Gallery support in recipe listing
- Vegan field
- Ability to search by tags
- Slideshow layout for Recipes module
- Grid layout for Recipes module
- Simple list layout support unstyled and group design for Recipes module
- Carousel layout for recipes and reviews modules
- Ability to customize labels of categories and cuisines
- Customizable featured badge in recipe listing
- Ability to show/hide featured badge
- Ability to order recipes and cuisines from backend
- Ability to disable cuisines feature
- Font Awesome icons instead of old bootstrap 2 icons
- New parameter to hide browse by categories title
- Ability to change recipe layout by using menu item param [landing page]
- And more features .....
We have just released version 1.1.7 of JoomRecipe, a new release, fixing some minor issues reported by our clients, also we have added a new feature that let you change ingredients field type.
We have just released v1.1.3 of JoomRecipe, a maintenance release, fixing some minor issues as reported by the JoomBoost clients.
This release maybe "maintenance", but we have also gone through some improvements regarding dashboard and frontend editing.
Check for the latest JoomRecipe version. If you are running an earlier release of the current version (version 1.0.3 or lower), you should upgrade to the current version immediately. This release fixes a SQL Injection issue on recipe and category listing.
As you know, this is security release version, so we encourage you to download and update latest JoomRecipe version to increase security level of your website.