Good News for JoomRecipe users, the best recipe management component for Joomla! was updated to v1.2 that brings more than 20 new feature and improvement.
What's New ?
- Bootstrap 4 support
- Joomla custom fields integration
- Ability to remove IDs from SEF urls
- Gallery support in recipe listing
- Vegan field
- Ability to search by tags
- Slideshow layout for Recipes module
- Grid layout for Recipes module
- Simple list layout support unstyled and group design for Recipes module
- Carousel layout for recipes and reviews modules
- Ability to customize labels of categories and cuisines
- Customizable featured badge in recipe listing
- Ability to show/hide featured badge
- Ability to order recipes and cuisines from backend
- Ability to disable cuisines feature
- Font Awesome icons instead of old bootstrap 2 icons
- New parameter to hide browse by categories title
- Ability to change recipe layout by using menu item param [landing page]
- And more features .....
Joomla 3.9.3 is now available for update. This is a security release which addresses 6 security vulnerabilities also contains +30 bug fixes, and includes various security related improvements, everyone should update quickly.
Joomla 3.8.8 is now available for update. This is a security release which addresses 9 security vulnerabilities also contains +50 bug fixes, and includes various security related improvements, everyone should update quickly.
We have just released v1.1.3 of JoomRecipe, a maintenance release, fixing some minor issues as reported by the JoomBoost clients.
This release maybe "maintenance", but we have also gone through some improvements regarding dashboard and frontend editing.